Dialogues with The Erotic
Workshops aim to provide a welcoming space where personal awareness, clarity, and authenticity can develop*.
This 2 hour workshop is for people of any genders; over 19 years old; of any sexual orientation; un-partnered, or partnered in any relationship format, i.e. monogamy, consensual non-monogamy; sexually active or not; playful or reticent about the topic. The workshop is currently being offered on-line.
Location: This workshop is currently being offered online
We will delve into some of the following topics:
- What do we mean by 'the erotic'?
- What is the difference between 'the erotic', and 'sex'?
- How does 'the erotic' play out in your life - how does it interface with your expectations, joys, fears?
Using gentle curiosity, we will engage in discussion and experiential activities to explore this topic for personal growth. This may lead to greater depth and intimacy in your relationships with yourself and others.
What you will get from this workshop:
- See eroticism through a new lens
- Learn various touch modalities
- Deepen your understanding of what is truly important to you in the realm of the erotic
- Befriend you erotic self and revitalize your sense of yourself as a sensual being
*These services are not psychotherapy. Consider having resources for emotional support i.e. counselor, psychotherapy, empathetic friends with good listening skills - to reach out to after workshops. Also consider journaling or other methods that work for you, to help companion you in your growth journeys.