Erotic Insights (Women Only)
Workshops aim to provide a welcoming space where personal awareness, clarity, and authenticity can develop**.
This 2 hour workshop is for women i.e. people in female bodies who have been socialized as women; over 19 years old; of any sexual orientation; un-partnered or partnered (any relationship format, i.e. monogamy, consensual non-monogamy; sexually active or not; playful or reticent about the topic. The workshop is currently being offered on-line.
- Have you ever wished you could experience your self more fully as a sensual being?
- Do you long for more spark and renewal in your intimate relationships?
- Would you like to be less influenced by judgments, fears or limiting expectations?
We will delve into some of the following topics:
- What do we mean by 'the erotic'?
- What is the difference between 'the erotic', and 'sex'?
- What is your relationship to pleasure, touch and sensuality?
- How does 'the erotic' play out in your life - how does it interface with your expectations, joys, fears?
Using gentle curiosity, we will engage in discussion and experiential activities to explore this topic for personal growth. This may lead to greater depth and intimacy in your relationships with yourself and others.
What you will get from this workshop:
- See eroticism through a new lens
- Learn various touch modalities
- Deepen your understanding of what is truly important to you in the realm of the erotic
- Befriend you erotic self and revitalize your sense of yourself as a sensual being