This workshop is currently offered Online (90 minutes)*
Setting boundaries is an important part of self-esteem and healthy relationships. Boundaries may differ depending on the relationships involved i.e. friend, partner, family, workplace, and cultural norms. When setting appropriate boundaries, people generally experience a sense of self-empowerment and ease. This introductory 90 minute online session will cover various aspects of the topic, such as:
What are we talking about when we talk about boundaries?
- Is it easy or difficult for you to set boundaries, or to maintain them once they have been set?
- What gets in the way, when it is difficult?
- Are you clear about your own limits and boundaries?
- Can you be loving and kind to yourself and others, while setting limits?
- How do you know when boundaries are being crossed?
- What is the link between emotions and boundaries?
- What are some examples of healthy boundaries?
* Please contact Alina at email@example.com to discuss your interest in the availability of in-person individual or group sessions in Toronto